Helping others is a great devotion of mine, it is truly who I am inside and out, a lover of people. I developed my passion for Medical Esthetics as a little girl. I was always into makeup, dressing up and anything to do with being a girl. My desire was to experience the Esthetics profession and to look my best.
It has always been my desire to find a resolution in all things: helping people, solving their needs and inspiring others to follow their path. Medical Esthetics lead me down the path of wanting to solve skin issues. Helping people to develop the confidence they needed, to feel better about themselves then offering them the support and compassion to look great. I want to give them a glow inside and out and allow them to have the best looking skin ever. I always had skin issues, like acne as a teenager. Acne issues are never simple to diagnose and solve. It is a special formula, specific to each individual. Diet, physical exercise and following a daily skin regime seems to offer the best results. Remember to drink plenty of water and for me, it was drinking apple cider vinegar.
I found what I love to do a little later on in life but I always knew it would be working with people and encouraging them to be their best, this is who I am at my core. Medical Esthetics just found its way to me. I am so thankful and blessed to be able to love every second of what I do. Skin issues, effects all of us, no matter who we are, especially skin cancer which on the rise. Taking care of your skin is an essential part of feeling better about yourself and your future health.
▪ Georgian College Esthetics Program 2012 -2014– Diploma
▪ Georgian College Medical Skin Care Therapies Program – 2015/2016 – Diploma
▪ Deans Honour list
▪ Amba Spa which includes traveling to all of Muskoka – Rocky Crest, Sherwood Inn, Windemere, Deerhurst, TouchStone March 2016 – March 2017
▪ HCP, Excel Certificate – 2015
▪ Exclusively trained with products – Jane Iredale, Jean D’Arcel, Eve Taylor, AlumierMD
▪ Trained in Body wraps, Lymhatic drainage, Reiki Massage, Reflexology, Hot Stone Massage, IPL Laser Hair Removal. IPL Photo facials, Radio Frequency, Soft Laser 908, Ultrasonic, Microdermabrasion, Chemical/Herbal Peels, High frequency, Galvanic Iontophoresis, Microcurrent Therapy,