Pumpkin contains a lot of amazing properties that benefit the skin in many different ways. So how does pumpkin help skin?
• Pumpkin is packed with fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), which increase cell turnover, to brighten and smooth the skin.
• Pumpkin contains antioxidant Vitamin A and Vitamin C to help soften and soothe the skin and boost collagen production to prevent the signs of aging.
• Zinc in pumpkin seeds is brilliant for acne sufferers. Zinc will help control the hormone level and oil production, as well as assist with healing of the skin.
• Pumpkin seeds are high in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are necessary to maintain good barrier function of the skin. They also regulate sebum, great for an oily skin.
• The molecular structure of pumpkin is small and therefore can penetrate deeper into the skin when used topically. This is amazing for treating a dull complexion, aging skin and pigmentation.
This month (October) you can enjoy the benefits of a pumpkin facial and the ultimate relaxation activity of a massage, combined together for just $99 plus taxes!
For more information about this service or to book an appointment please contact us at 705-735-2161 or email@example.com