Wanting to explore Botox services in more detail? Call us and set up a consultation to learn more. www.botoxcosmetic.com outlines some great questions to ask before your determining your procedure. Dr, da Saliva and her team would be happy to met with you to review these questions and any other questions that you may have. For more information, please call 705-735-2161 to book your consultation.
Ready to schedule a consultation?
Here are 8 questions to ask your specialist:
- Do they have medical expertise in facial anatomy? For instance, are they licensed and trained in a field of aesthetic medicine, such as dermatology, cosmetic surgery, or oculoplastic surgery, to name a few.
- How many years of experience do they have injecting BOTOX® Cosmetic?
- How often do they treat patients with BOTOX® Cosmetic?
- Do they schedule a follow-up visit after treatment?
- Will they show you before-and-after pictures of other patients they have treated?
- What are the most common side effects they have seen in their clinical experience?
- What should you do if you experience any side effects?
- What do they need to know about your medical history? Be prepared to tell your specialist about any medical conditions, including any prescription medications, vitamins, or herbal supplements you are taking.